To create the 2021 Ariadne Forecast, 275 Ariadne members and friends of the network filled in surveys, participated in interviews, and attended online forecast meetings to share their insights into trends in European social change and human rights philanthropy for 2021.
The report looks at the challenges and opportunities this year might bring for grantees; how funder practice could change; which political events are likely to affect their work; what will become more important in the months ahead; and -- perhaps most importantly -- what to feel hopeful about. There are chapters on France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, and the UK, plus a broader, global focus.
The challenges ahead may be great, but philanthropy can play a role in helping us overcome them.
- Published by
- Document type
- Europe (Northern) / United Kingdom
- Europe (Northwestern) / Netherlands
- Europe (Southern) / Italy
- Europe (Western) / France
- Europe (Western) / Germany
- Copyright 2021 by ARIADNE. All rights reserved.