In late June 2020, the CT Community Nonprofit Alliance, Fio Partners, the New Canaan Community Foundation, and the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven partnered on a pulse survey to glean the current state of nonprofits in Connecticut.
Over the course of two weeks (June 18 – July 2, 2020), more than 250 organizations provided valuable insights into common COVID-19 challenges and highlighted the pandemic's varying impacts on both small and large agencies.
This report captures the pulse survey findings, which were processed by Fio Partners, LLC.
- Published by
- CT Community Nonprofit Alliance
- Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Fio Partners
- New Canaan Community Foundation
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Copyright 2020 by CT Community Nonprofit Alliance. All rights reserved.