This report provides the results of two waves of surveys, which were conducted between 19 – 23 March (Wave 1) and between 27 March and 4 April (Wave 2). From these two phases, we received 182 responses from organisations and individuals, which represented 165 different organisations. The surveys focused particularly on the impact of COVID-19 on the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) organisations who deliver services to the Bame communities and covered:
- Awareness and concerns of COVID-19
- Impact on the individual: initial and subsequent impact as the crisis worsened
- Financial impact on organisations
- Impact on service delivery and organisational preparedness
- Support and development needs
The survey confirmed some areas of general concerns within the charity, community and voluntary sector but also flagged up some areas of concerns that seem to be particular to BAME organisations.