The Tonga State of the Environment 2018 report has been developed to answer three key questions related to the environment of Tonga, and is based on seven thematic areas:
* What is the current condition of the Tongan environment?
* What are the risks the Tongan environment faces and what measures have been put forward to minimise them? This could provide lessons for Tonga.
* Where is the environment of Tonga headed based on the assessed thematic areas?
- Published by
- Environmental Information for Decision Making
- GEF (Global Environmental Facility)
- Government of Tonga
- Secretariat of the Pacific Regional Environment Programme (SPREP)
- Issue areas
- Energy and Environment
- Document type
- Annual Report
- Oceania / Tonga
- Copyright 2019 by GEF (Global Environmental Facility). All rights reserved.